About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

WHOO...would have thought


Well Good Afternoon to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am the first to admit that I was not even remotely excited as some of the others out there about this owl punch...I sat there thinking what on earth would I do with a bunch of owl punch outs......yeah okay so here I am ordering the silly thing.  You know why I got it BECAUSE all you talented ladies out there that see more than just an owl...you see a ghost, penguin, tulip and so on and so on.

So anyways I had gotten a download from another demo named Amy Taylor at http://www.justalittleink.com/
for the calendar and thought that it would make a really cute magnet for the fridge. I had gotten one from a  secret sister last year and loved it on my fridge and with the  year on its way I made one up to replace the old one.

I used the clear scallop die after glueing som DP onto the magnet sheet. I then cut a lattice from Whisper White paper. from there it is pretty self explanatory...however if you do have a question feel free to ask.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you can come again soon
Happy Stamping
Crystal

3 comments:

  1. Nicely done. i love the paper you used. Square scallop die was a really great idea especially when cutting magnets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness...its settled...i need this lol! This is so stinkin' cute Crystal!

    ReplyDelete