About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thank Ewe....smile


Yep so it is Tuesday and I already feel like it should be the end of the week.

Everyone seems to be feeling a little better the voice is slowly coming back...still have a few letters go missing in a word occasionally but hey I can handle that.  My son has gone 12 hours with no throwing up so all is good!!!!

This little sheep is pretty much the reason I got the Pun Fun Set I just thought that she was just as cute as can be.  I had made up a whole bunch of these for a friend that had a baby girl as part of her gift to hand out as her thank you cards

Well I have not much to say, other than IF you have not had a chance to sit down and look over the FANTASTIC  deals over at Stampin Up I am telling you YOU need to get a coffee, diet coke, tea whatever is your preference and sit down and look it over, it is done in  7 days.  I mean any of you thinking about the MDS (My Digital Studio) well how is 50% off...yep you read it right $53.48 instead of the regular $106.95 and so much more go now ...... I mean it right now, then give me a call or email if there is anything that you just have to have

So thanks for popping on by, hope you liked the card and was inspired in some way
Hope you can come back again real soon
Happy Stamping
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Following you now from SC, #117.

    Karla c(:

    http://stampinwithk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete