About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Newsprint Anniversary


Good Morning!!!!!

Do any of you feel WOW after gettting your extra hour last night.....I will have to say YES!!

So here is another anniversary card that I made for the many I seem to have in the next few weeks and I am no photographer and have never tried to pass off as one but this particular picture frustrates me since the flowers in reall life are not htat dark and do not look like red blobs as they seem to look on here but if for nothing else maybe you could use the card as a different layout...smile

I always like it when I have gotten cards and the maker has folded over a corner and never remember to do it so this one I did the flower from the Friends 24-7 has been cut out and dimensioned up. The papers are from the Newsprint and the Love Letter. The ribbon is the Cherry Cobbler seam binding and for us demonstrators we were able to see the upcoming Occassional and Saleabration minis and I was happy to see this ribbon carried on and in a new colour as well.

So anyways I sure hope you all have a great day...we in Southern Ontario have not gotten the possible snow that they thought we may get this weekend at some point....yeah, I mean I would rather put of the inevitable as long as possible.

Happy Stamping
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Cool....love the folded down corner. I will have to remember that!

    ReplyDelete