About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Greeting Kids Anniversary


Good Afternoon and Happy Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really should not say happy Saturday since I have a funeral to go to today, my cousins grandmother passed away and we are going to the service at 2pm, but other than that sadness it is a sunny autumn day here in southern Ontario so I really cannot complain.

You would not necessarily think of November as being the ideal time to get married but I have quite a few anniversaries this month and a couple from last month that I still have not gotten out, so here is one of them. I just love these Greeting Card Kids they are to cute for words and so I decided to use this little girl for my brother and his wife as they do not have any children of their own and do not really have a lot of nieces, the boys sin, and as for my brothers side it being only the two of us and my husband and I only having the two children I am going to have this be from my little girl that was only 8 months at their wedding.

I am so happy for him since he and I both waitted till we were older to marry (I was 26 and he was 29) and him doing so got him a good woman, she loves him dearly and treats him good ( and he her) so the sentiment is fitting that they have many more to come.

Happy Anniversary you two!!!!!!!!!!!  ( they are not readers of my blog as far as I know so I they will not see it here before recieving...smile)

So I sure hope you all have a great day and come on back soon
Happy Stamping
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Just darling Crystal...I haven't seen this stamp set inked up yet! They will love it...especially since it is from Sarah!

    ReplyDelete