About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanks....I needed that


Good Wednesday to you all!!!!!

This card was most definitely a SCS sketch challenge from over a year ago BUT sometimes I get a brain fart and do not know what to do, so the sketches help me to get the mojo going and this is what I had come up with.

The little bird was stamped twice and just dimensionaled up then he and the flower got some of my other favorite thing and that is the Crystal Effects to make them really stand out (does this more in person than in this picture) the main background was the Bella Toile BG in Pink Pirouette. The other backgrounds are the En Francais done in versamark then brushed with some of our pastels (chalk).

Well hope you are having a fantastic day where ever you may be.
Happy Stamping
Crystal

3 comments: