About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cowgirl PG 2


Happy Monday!!!!!

Really it is Sunday evening but I am afraid that my day is going to get away from me tomorrow....it is the first time ever I am getting to go into the classroom, with my son I was never able to get in there with my daughter being a baby, so this year I am excited to participate in both of their classes.

So I know I have not this blog for long but if any of you remember a previous post I had a scrapbook page of my cowgirl this is the first of the two when in the book hence the title only having "MY LIL". I am not one that ususally uses anything other than Stampin Up product but I was very intrigued with the flower soft accessory so that is what you are seing on part of the title.

I had not scrapbooked for quite some time so I was pleased with the outcome.

My ingredients are:
STAMPS: Headline Alphabet (retired)
PAPER: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Close to Cocoa (retired), Chocolate Chip, Handsome Hunter (retired), WWHite
INKS: Pretty in Pink
ACCESSORIES: Crystal Effects, Eyelet Border Punch

So I sure hope you enjoyed and hopefully after my day at school I will get home and the opportunity to stamp so to have something new for you tomorrow.

In the meantime thanks for coming by and Happy Stamping
Crystal

2 comments: