About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Just Because



Good Morning and Happy Sunday!!!!

A little on the grey side for the weather but it is only 8:40 am so we see what the rest of the day brings.

So my weekend has passed me by with lots of fun things but WOW when it is busy it goes by too fast. The evening at my BFF's house was so nice as I had said that day we never have to opportunity to get together with both of whole family. The kids miss each other and our husbands surprisingly have lots in common so it was lovely to have us all there....Thanks Richard and Ruth

Yesterday was one of my cousins 25th anniversary and their children put on a little party/dance for them we went for the dinner and a little association it was lovely, we did leave at the dance part though because some other dear friends were looking after the kids and we wanted to get them home before they got to tired. It was the first time leaving our kids with anyone other than grandparents so they had great fun and Troy/Manuella thanks again.

Now onto the card, due to the weekend being so packed full guess what got sacrificed....yep the stamping!!! So this is a card done at a camp in September, a with all the other matchy cards that have posting.  I really hope to find time to get back in my room and making a new card today.

Until tomorrow, hope you have a great day and happy stamping
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment