About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Garden Greenhouse Get Well


Happy Happy Monday!!!!!!

I am extra happy today as I will  stamping with great friends today and tomorrow  my classes.  This is one of the cards that we will be making.  I just love it when these ladies let me know of some particular card the in need of and I had someone ask for some get well and Sympathy cards so along with this card there is two wintery and a sympathy cards.

So I will post some of the others in the next couple days. This is one of the easier of them, just to save on some of the time because it is today that they will be making that absolutely adorable and fun snowglobe card....again if you need to see a video on how to make it be sure to visit Stamping with Roxy at  http://www.stampingwithroxy.typepad.com/  and go to the archives to November 2009 and there it is...she is fun to listen to as well.

Well off to make a goodie and set up so thanks for taking the time to come by and see me today and I hope you found something to inspire

Come Again and Happy Stamping

Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with your class.....I am sure they will love this very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete