About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Friday, November 5, 2010

An Elizabeth Thank You


Well Good Evening,

For the majority of us it is the weekend, and thank goodness for that.  My daughter has just started school this year and BOY am I ever busier now than when she was home everyday!!!!!!!!!!

We have been having some problems with our camera and the computer for some reason it is seeing some pictures as being duplicates and not uploading them for us ... so that means there are a few pictures of cards that I have to eep retaking and retaking to get them to finally upload to be able to post them here...uhgggg computers!!!!!!!!!

Anyways here is a card that I have taken for the fourth time....not that is just so gorgeous but it just would not get into my album.  I do really LOVE the "a la carte" stamps that Stampin Up has available and this one is at the top of my list for loves.

So I hope you really like it and don't be afraid to go and check them out again they are on pages 18-20 of your Idea Book and Catalogue  ( if you do not have one and in the Southern Ontario region be sure to contact me and I will get one out to you ...however if anywhere else check out http://www.stampinup.com/ and find yourself a demonstrator near you, there will be one I am sure and she/he would love to look after you)

Stampin Supplies:
STAMPS: Elizabeth
PAPER: Greenhouse Gala, Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, WWhite
INK: Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzaz, Early Espresso (Markers)
ACCESSORIES: EEspresso 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Large and Small Oval Punches

So thanks for stopping by  hope you were inspired in some way

Happy Stamping,
Crystal

1 comment: