About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

PHEW>>>finally here is the card


Well I said I would be back and well better late than never.....and I am later than I thought I would be.

So I was inspired from a card on http://www.gloriousgreetings.blogspot.com/ she had done a black and whote card for her nephews wedding and it got me to thinking that I have a whole package of Newsprint DSP that I had not used yet so this is what I came up with.  The really funny this is I had the colour challenge paper out on the table to use and the Sense of Time stamp set and as you can see neither of them were used....go figure

I really should have made this into an anniverary card but hey you can never have to many thank yous either....smile

Well time to get the kiddies to bed so that is all for now
Thanks for stopping by
Happy Stamping
Crystal

STAMPS: Elegant Thank you, Tea Party BG
INK: Basic Black
PAPER: Newsprint DSP, VVanilla, Basic Black
ACCESSORIES: Black Satin Ribbon, Clear circle Die, Lrg Scallop Punch, 1 3/8 circle Punch, Scallop Circles Die, Big Shot Machine....and yes it is a must have...smile

2 comments:

  1. Awww...glad I could inspire you. You know you always inspire me...
    Your card is beautiful...isn't black and white the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Black and white is not something I do alot but this is an inspiration to me as well.

    ReplyDelete