About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010


Happy Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!

Again today I get to stamp with a group of wonderful ladies/friends, we will be making the same cards as I made yesterday since it is a different group, which also means I get to make my snowglobe card...hopefully I don't forget to add the sparkles to mine today as I did yesterday being so excited to show and have the ladies make theirs.

Anyhow on to todays post it was another request and this is the one that we made as a sympathy card (really whatever they wanted to use it as since the sentiment is inside)

I have to tell you too that one lady chose to add the reverse side of the DSP and it had the sikadelic(?) dots but it really looked good..... alot brighter.

The flowers are covered in Crystal Effects and I really liked the way it made the cherry cobbler blend and look smoother....LOVE IT

Well thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping

Crystal

4 comments:

  1. HI,
    thank you for follow my blog, I'm a new follower of yours!!!
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty crystal :) love the paper you chose for your background :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the crystal effects on the flower...it just adds so much. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You may be new to blogging, but you sure are good at it! Love the scrapbook page of your daughter in yellow! Adorable! Following through Stampin Connection. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete