About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Vintage Anniversary



Happy Tuesday to you all!!!!!

I am really behind on getting my parents their Anniversary card, it was on the 4th of October.  I have a really good excuse though and my mom is aware of the reason so it is okay.

I was really nervous about this card because when it comes to clothes my mom is not a fan of browns and pinks going together BUT I had just gotten my wide striped grosgrain in the pink and it was screaming out to me to be used.....so needless to  say she got a pink and brown card.   Guess what though.....SHE LOVED IT apparently it is okay on cards..smile

Anyways they have been married for an amazing 41 years and still in love which is soooo great and a true inspiration that even though every marriage can have its ups and downs, it can be done and love will always win.

Now that I have rambled on long enough here is some supplies needed:

STAMPS: Friends 24/7
INK: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Certainly Celery
PAPER: Pretty in Pink DSP, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
ACCESORIES: Pearls, Crystal Effects, Top Note Die, Big Shot Machine...IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE YOU NEED THIS MACHINE!!!, Log Cabin smooch Spritz, Scallop Border Punch

Now one last thing just a reminder that yester was the first day of a two week promotion to get your never before offered starter kit for 1/2 price.....that means for $107.50 you can get all the supplies in either a digital starter kit or standard.  You can sign up to get the kit and if you end up not wanting to sell or do workshops you can just drop with no charges to you and you will not have to give anything back.
So if you think you would like to become part of my team then feel free to contact me and I will help you get signed up or if you just want to do it on your own go to http://www.layerqueen.stampinup.net/ and my password is: starterkit

So that is all have a great rest of the day

Happy Stamping
Crystal

3 comments:

  1. Lovin the pink and brown! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card. I love the colors and layout. I may have to CASE this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Crystal!
    Thank you so much for your visit to my blog!
    I love this card!
    Your projects are fantastic! Love that card on top with the new Mini set! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete