About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Owl Tulips: Who would have Thought!!!!!!!!!!


Good Monday Afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!

I am putting a  sneek peek of a card we will be making at my next class on Dec 4,6 and 7th I believe we will do a little more sponging on it but I was happy at how it turned out and was 100% inspired by my go to http://www.gretchenbarron.typepad.com/

But this is a short post due to the fact that I have to get to my daughters school for the afternoon.

So I hope you were inspired by Gretchen and myself
Happy Stamping
Crystal

3 comments:

  1. This is so clever. Who would have thought how versatile this punch is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cool! Awesome way to use tools we own in a different way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a petty card!

    Please stop by and follow my blog as well...thanks!

    http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete