About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Just a Fabulous Promotion

Can  you believe this promotion!!!!!!!

In all honesty I have been a demosince 2006 and I have never seen a promo like this, I mean they have had great promos like extra stamp sets, a whole family of classic stamp pads, 20% off promos BUT never have I seen a half price starter kit.

You could not get a better opportunity either to join and here is a couple reasons:

1. Your quarter would not be up until Mar 31/11 which gives you the Sale-a-Bration opportunity to earn extra free sets, and who does not have a friend that would not LOVE to host a party for you at tht time of year since EVERYONE wins.

2. You will get a 30% income on your first order.....SO anyone celebrating Christmas you can get gifts for 30% off.

3. You will have me to answer any questions along the way

4. Lastly you have the opportunity to work for a really fun company...if it ends up not being something you want to do there is no fee to quit, BUT eally if you can even get just one workshop a quarter it is fairly easy to get your expected $400.00.

So if you think this is an opportunity you would like to take advantage of OR just want all the goodies for the 50% off then contact me by phone or email and I will help you with the joining...IF you are computer savvy and just want to do so your self head on over to my website http://www.layerqueen.stampinup.net/  and go to join now and my password is: starterkit.

Looking forward to some you maybe becoming part of my team.

Have a great weekend and Happy Stamping
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment