About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Get Well Beary Soon


I am awful for not having enough get well cards for little ones and it never fails that some little guy/gal at our childrens school gets hurt or very sick and is in need of a card so I thought I would make a couple to have on hand just incase

I am not a real fan of the cutsy stamps BUT this is one I just could not, not have with kids in school and alot of friends of ours having small children still, it got itself into my hands very quickly.

I love the row of brads it is not something I ususally do in a class only due to the fact I would run out of brads very quickly but I do love the look.....not to toot my own horn.

So I really hope that you enjoyed the card an here are the ingredients:

STAMPS: Beary Best Friends
INKS: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, River Rock, Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze
PAPER: Greenhouse Gala, Daffodill Delight, Pear Pizzaz, WWhite
ACCESSORIES: Daffodil Brads, Daffodil Taffeta,

Well got to go
Have a great night and Happy Stamping
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Cute as a button....or should I say a brad! Love the row of brads too....thanks for the reminder to do that!

    ReplyDelete