About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mr Snowman

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well what a start to the beginning of the week...stamping with great friends it doesn't get much better than that.
This is the last of the four cards that we made over the last couple of days. It had a minor masking technique of putting the snowan down before stamping the trees.  It does not show in the picture but we dazzling diamond glittered the trees and under the snowman.  This card so easy and quick that it would be easy to do in bulk if needed.

Stamping Supplies used:
STAMPS: Snowman from A Cute Christmas, Lovely as a Tree
INKS:   Wild Wasabi, Basic Black, asst markers for the scarf
PAPER: Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Whisper White, Candy Cane DSP
ACCESSORIES: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Two Way Glue stick,

Told you pretty simple huh?!!!!

Well thanks for stopping by and hope you have time to come and visit again
in the meantime happy stamping!!

Crystal

6 comments:

  1. So cute Crystal. I really need to get the tree set...it's so versatile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely.....(lovely as a tree...get it...lol)
    Actually I need to get that stamp set too before it retires on me. Lovin' that cute little snowman too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. I like the look of your blog ... it is very easy on the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards...following
    www.bethfesperman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card. I love the little snowman too. Great colors and dazzling diamonds, I guess flower soft would look great as snow too. I now you have some. Hee Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOnderful Card! I love your blog!! I am following you from Stampin Connection. I look forward to your projects!

    Candi
    http://candicreativecorer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete