About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Believe in Neutrals


Good Friday to you!!!!!

I first of all have told you all how much I love this set and the Elegant Soiree paper is just gorgeous.  I was hoping that htis card could pass for a manly card.....then I went and addeed the Filigree and Vintage brads and voila I made it not so many...smile

Either way I was very happy with the simplicity of this card and the neutral colours of it.

I however am going to have to keep this post a short one as I am so happy to be going over to my BFF's house for a visit and dinner....what is even better is that today is a PA Day here in the Thames Valley School Board region, my hubby is on holidays so we will all be getting together as famillies which is not as easy to do.

So have a great day...I know I will and thanks for coming by
Happy Stamping
Crystal

1 comment: