About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Love you Much


I'm Back!!!!!!

So what did you think of the fantastic sale items, did you make your list....I know I did

Now on to the card you know I made this card eons ago and found it while cleaning up my scraping room and thought WOW I forgot all about this set....is it even  a current set.....I have no idea actually but thought I would load it up for you anyways.  I will not be getting any stamping done only because I do not feel like it I have had a windinger of a weekend with the not feeling so hot and now my little boy has been home throwing up and is finally getting some much needed sleep....I too would love to sleep but my little girl is not yet sick and well I just cannot sleep and leave her alone.  Hopefully when her daddy gets home he will let me have an hour.  Although he is the one that went out to work this morning BUT I was the one up in the middle of the night giving puffers, getting buckets and medicine...do you think he will go for it....smile
I KNOW he will he is a great guy.

Hope you like the card, if I remember correctly this was a sketch from Splitcoaststampers from long ago.
Thanks for stopping by
Happy Stamping
Crystal

1 comment: