About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Flight of a Butterfly



Well, well Happy Saturday to you all!!!!!!!!!!

This week just seem to fly by and I was able to make a couple new cards for you all but the last couple of days I have been feeling a little under the weather and todays the first day my throat is not hurting BUT to my hubby's great joy I have lost my voice, I sound like one of the mice from Cinderella...smile

However we have an intimate surprise party to go to this afternoon and my husband and I wanted to give this young lady a gift. She is going to be going to Honduras to do some missionary like work and will be gone for a couple months, and I needed something to put it in so here is my version of a flight of the butterfly and no it does not even use any of the stamp set.

One of my old favorites is the Thought and Prayers ( and yes it is still double mounted...aghhhh) I have not used it for some time only because I had used it so much I was afraid some of my customers would think I owned no other stamp sets.....giggle.

So here are the ingredients...yes I have recipes on the brain as I just finished a triple chocolate decadent cake to take to the hostesses house as a contribution to the buffet.

STAMPS: Thought and Prayers, En Francias
INKS: Concord Crush, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzaz
PAPER: Same as inks as well as the DSP that has these colours in that I cannot remember, Vellum cardstock, and Vanilla
ACCESSORIES: Eyelet Border punch, Lots of Butterflies die, pearls all different sizes

So I hope that you all have some wonderful plans for the weekend and that you enjoyed the card I showed you today
Happy Stamping
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. Oh....very pretty card...love the purples. Des will love it too....I am drooling thinking about your cake though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card...the purple looks so pretty! I'm now a follower from Stampin' Connection #277.
    Please stop by and visit me as well! Thanks :)

    http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Crystal. Kathie says she really likes it too. She checks your blog each day too.

    ReplyDelete