About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Elegant Happiness


Well here I am it is almost time to be getting the kids into bed and thought that I would quickly put a card on.  This card was one of the four that I pictured with the box as one of my first couple posts I juist thought that I would put each of the cards on individually with more of a closeup.

This card was done with a fantastic stamp set that is great for stamping in one colour or colouring in, it is also great for making writting paper, I love stamping it in almost any colour for my notes to the school whether for the teacher or office staff, just pretties it up a little.

So here are the ingredients:  (again I think that makes the cards sound so yummy)

STAMPS: Happiness Shared
INKS: Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzaz, Early Espresso
PAPER: Elegant Soiree, Baja Breeze,Early Espresso, V Vanilla, Watercolour
ACCESSORIES: Scallop Square Duo, Marina Mist Striped Grosgrain, Pearls, Neutral brad, Elegant Lines EF

So there you have it, hope you enjoyed and found something that you could use on your next card
Thanks for stopping by

Happy Stamping
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card with great colors. I love how the elegant lines EF looks with it too and the wide ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I think I am going to have to get that embossing folder...and that paper...and that stamp set....darn it! lol
    Very, very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete