About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Monday, December 13, 2010

This is for your Ruth


Yep that is right this card is for Ruth ...not literally BUT since she put her order in for our Occassion mini before me and I just got mine today and hers is still delayed because of the weather here in Southern Ontario, I am uploading a card done with a small section of the product I chose and since I believe she did not order this set I thought maybe she would like to see it.

I just LOVE all that came in my delivery today and cnnot wait to get my hands deep into everything

I though cannot post certain stuff about what is coming in the Occassion so to not give to much info you are going to love it AND if you are one of my customers your should be out in the mail shortly and if you do not have it by Jan 4th let me know and I will get you another one.  You should be getting a Sale-a-Bration mini as well.

Lastly you cannot see it clearly in the picture but I put a medium pearl on each tulip and sponged along the edges in crumb cake...it does look a lot more soft and sweet in real life.

Hope you enjoyed and it has wetted your tastebuds for more!!!!

Happy Stamping
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. This is so not fair. Brown truck delayed again today. I love your card. That EF looks so great. Hopefuly the roads will be good enough here and in London tomorrow so that I can get my stuff. I'll be expecing that card in the mail now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I love this, I had to enlarge the photo, I thought it was an actual wall hanging! beautiful job. Hugz n blessings.

    ReplyDelete