About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Clearly for You Vintage style


Good Evening to you all!!!!!!!.

So I know what you are all thinking here is a lady that goes and starts up a blog...has me coming every couple days to see what she has been up to and well I have been MIA.

 I have no excuse other than my children are home from school for the Christmas holidays and well my daughter (age 4..almost 5) well lets just say there is a good possibility that she could be a future recruit...smile.  I gave her a taste of what stamping can be like when she made her teacher a card.  Well she loved the making of it and especially the gratification of giving it to her....so my short story made long (LOL) is that whenever I even get near what used to my private haven I have this litle shadow that follows me in there, and then well it is not about what I want to do or the ideas going through my brain it is all about making this little monkey with big blue eyes, and the making her happy.  Today however it needed to be about ME and the wonderful man that I said "I DO" to took them out to do some errands....today.  Does he deserve an award or what?!!!!!!

I went a little crazy with this Occassion Mini, I don't know if it because our family chooses to not celebrate the holidays that there was just not a tremendous amount of items I wanted or needed from the Holiday mini.....AND I was ready for some new stuff and I just seem to want everything I thought I had gotten lots and then silly me missed the one set I really wanted...BUT hey the mini is good for a few months it will still be there for later.

So onto todays card I was in the mood to make a 5x5 cards (probably because I finally remembered to order more 5x5 envelopes) I had no occassion to stamp for and no offense to all you WONDERFUL ladies that come stamp with me on a regular basis it was just nice to stamp for me not because of a class or club....just for the sake of stamping....ahhhhhh, it was lovely

Now here are the supplies needed:
STAMPS: Notably Ornate, Clearly for You
INKS: Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzaz, Marine Mist
PAPER: New DSP from Occassion ( not sure if I am allowed to be telling), BBreeze, MMist, PPizzazz
ACCESSORIES: Scallop Circles #2 die, Big Shot MAchine, Wallpaper EF, Victoria, lace, wide oval punch, half pearls

So I hope this wets your appetites for the Occassion Mini if you have not recieved yet.  As for my customers ...you all know who you are IF you have not recieved your mini in the mail along with the Sale-a-Bration mini let me know and I will get one out to you ASAP
Also hope you found some inspiration that you can use with your own supplies and thanks so much for coming by and visiting.

Happy Stamping
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. I love this card....I have been checking your blog frequently and am glad you are back....I hear what you are saying,my Granddaughter will soon be four and when she is here I cannot go near my table.At the same time I am also anxious for her to be able to craft with me.I have even got a Cuttlekid machine for her,for when she is ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one too.....love the springy colors....awesome layout as well!

    ReplyDelete