About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Sad Occassion


Good Afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I went from having 2 children to having 4 children and now back to 2...phew
I had my BF's kids over they are the same ages as my kids and they are all becoming very good friends...each year gets better and better.  My daughter is the youngest by one year and our boys are only 4 months apart so she feels like she is left out more than she really is just the age.  That being said I know my girlfriend will understand when I say am I very happy that I quit at 2 it felt like I had twins and two one year apart and .....no thank-you....smile

Anyways I figured that mommy mad time for her kids to have some play time and now that it is a little quieter here I thought it was time for mommy to have some play time and really not for the best of occassions,  We had a family friend whos son-in-law passed away suddenly so I unfortunately needed to make a sympathy card for his father.  It doesn't matter that this man was approx 50 yrs old no one should have to bury their child, oh and the wife left behind it is awful in every way.

So this card is made with the new set from the Occassion mini Plane & Simple along with the Vintage Garden DSP I also used the caring set form the mini as well that has some wonderful stamps for sympathy

So thanks so much for coming by today and take a little time to find your inspiration
Happy Stamping
Crystal

1 comment: