About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My First Time with Decor Elements


Alright enough is enough....I am the first to enjoy and love my children however 3rd day of snowdays and I am starting to remember why it was I didnèt continue into my teaching career....and I only have 2!!!

Oh Well better them with me than on the road in the bus and end up in some form of accident...that would be very bad.

So my point is this, since the first two snow days I still had some very brave ladies that did not let the snow stop them from coming OR had not come down with some kind of bug came to the scheduled classes.  Which then means that the kids had to miss out on my attention...SO today it is all about them and I have told them I would stay out of the craft room.  However they did go outside with daddy while I did some unfinished cleaning up from the last couple days of card making.
Of course I got that finished before they were ready to come in which allowed me some time to try my hand at some of this Decor Elements.

I have not, not liked it from the beginning I just did not know where exactly I would put it and what I
liked well enough that I wanted to put it on my walls.  So I started with getting a couple smaller ones and adding them to the front of my scrapbooking albums, and then proceeded to buy some just recently since the customers were starting to show more curiousity with it.

My choices were this HOME swirly item and I have really liked the Butterflies from the beginning so I put them on the wall in my kitchen, we do not really have an entrance way ..you just come directly into the kitchen and then above our kitchen cupboards instead of it being open we have a large bulkhead so along it I will continue more butterflies and another verse of some sort (about family).

So far I am rather happy with it and My daughter thinks the butterflies are sooooo beautiful..cute!!!  :)

So I may not be going into the craft room but I was able to still do a little crafting...I did the medium size medallion up in our 2nd bathroom but I will have to show you that later I need to get the clock hung in the middle of the medallion first.

So that is it for today... I hope all of you in Southern Ontario that are part of this snow squall are staying warm and not going insane with the kids home and if you need to go on the roads I hope you get to where you are going safely.  For all the rest of you I hope you have a great day and you find a little inspiration

Happy stamping or crafting
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. This turned out awesome Crystal...can't wait to see the rest when it is done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. following your blog from stampin connection :D I love it and your writings. thanks for sharing. hugz n blessings.

    ReplyDelete