About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Club Girls Homework!!!!




Happy Sunday to you all!!!!!!!!!!!

We have begun to get some of that yucky white stuff!!!!  Sorry Corrine I know you love the winter but as much as I am a fan of your stamping style I am not in agreement with you when it coimes to loving the snow....smile

Anyways I have a great bunch of ladies that come and stamp with me on a regular basis BUT one group in particular becasue they are part of a club that has them come once every quarter and spend minimum of $50.00, they then each get a month assigned to them to be the hostess and reap the rewards in free hostess sets and free $ amount.  However they are also given homework, because they only meet every threee months they are given a random sketch challenge from SCS and then I supply them with some DSP and cardstock....I think it is so much fun to see everyones take on both of the challenges.  Now IF I were a smart women I would have remembered to take a picture of everyones to show the talent I have in this group of ladies...I am not sure exactly if they are happy to get homework but hey I am the teacher and that is one of the perks...giggle

SO I may not have everyone elses but I do have mine and next time I will be smarter and take a picture of theirs as well.

I had given them each some of the Greenhouse Gardern DSP and a half a sheet of Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzaz, Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso.  The stamp set and accessories were up to them.

I had chosen the Flower Fancy, Daffodil Delight Taffeta ribbon and some Cherry Cobbler brads.  I used my blender pens, and dimensioned up two of the flower

Thanks for stopping by and I sure hope you liked what you saw.
Come by again
Happy Stamping
Crystal

1 comment: