About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Classy Occassion Mini CASE

Hello, Hello

Is it not amazing just how much you can get done without two extra pairs of hands getting in the way.  I actually got a few cards made up.....this one was totally inspired by an example in hte Occassion mini....I did not have the thanks stamp used in the sample so I improvised, I also did not have the safety pins and I made my card a 5x5 size.
Otherwise it was a very fast and easy card to duplicate and I really like the classy look it gives with the Black and vanilla.

I sure hope you enjoyed and I hope you are able to find an inspiring picture in the mini or catalogue as well.

Happy Stamping
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. I clicked on your photo to enlarge it....I must say it is very very elegant. I love the black and ivory together!

    ReplyDelete