About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Bird Wing Tulips



Good Morning and Happy Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited it is sunny (cold but sunny) and I get to stamp with some great friends today.
These four ladies in particuar today we have all known each ther since I was 12 years old and moved to this quaint town.  They have seen me grow up move away, come back get married, and have my two children...who can get that in the big cities????!!!! I am sure some can BUT I never would have

So this is one of the cards we are going to be making today I had told them we would do some punch art and having so many of you out there that are so nice to share your talents in this way I was able to CASE and show these customers/ friends

Thank You to all of you out there that inspire me in so many ways
This card uses the bird/branch punch, you use the wings of the bird to make the petals....how sweet is that.

Thanks for stopping by
Happy stamping/ Punching
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Love this card. What is the paper in the backgrond that you used? I am loving what you have done with your blog. Great designing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed the club...but I will be there Tuesday! Lovin all these punch art cards...very cool. This one in one of my new fav colors to boot!

    ReplyDelete