About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Monday, December 20, 2010

I have not forgotten you ALL

I am sorry I have been missing in action, BUT with 5 snow days and now the kids officially out for the holidays, i just have not gotten the opportunity to get back into my room other than to make some Gift Certificates

Believe me I will be scheduling myself some me time back there in the next couple days, and will have some things to show you from the upcoming Occassion Mini real soon....my new stuff is crying out to me to be played with!!!!!!!!!!!!

Until then i hope you are able to fit in some stamping time for yourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment