About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

I told you, you would see Raining Flowers from me again!!!!!!!


Wow Happy Thursday to you all,

I cannot believe that my parents were so right on the money when they used to say the older you get the faster time goes......it really rather stinks if you ask me....smile

Anyways as I said in my last post which I know have been very sparatic lately but it is summer and well I can only get better at it.  I have to sa I liked this set when I saw it in the catalogue but then thought you know I may be kind of limited with it but then when I got it into my hands at convention and saw some samples made with it I really felt it growing on me again.

This card actually came to me when another one flopped for a camp and I LOVE it myslef I was so happy with how it turned out.  It is definitely a very blingy (new word) card but I am sure I will find the perfect opportunity for it.

Hope you enjoyed it and found some inspirations.
Also as a last reminder this month is the 3 designer papers get 1 free promotion.

Happy Stamping
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Love all the bling...great card with a great stamp set!

    ReplyDelete