About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Convention Swap & August's Promotion

Good Monday to you all,

I have not had the opportunity to upload too many pictures from convention and I am soo sorry about that BUT for some reason any of the really fun photos from Main Stage did not turn out at all....so instead I happened to remember to take a picture of one of the swaps I made and this is it.

I wanted to use something new from the new catalogue and having gotten this set from the pre order ( a fun and awesome advantage to being a demo) and this is what I came up with.  Pretty much anyone thaat I handed this card to in a swap situation said they loved which was so nice to hear and I hope they are really happy with it and proud to show it off with the rest of the swaps they would have recieved.

Now one more thing before I go just so you are all aware that Stampin Up has a WONDERFUL August promotion, we have had it before but here it is again.....Buy 3 Designer Papers and get 1 for FREE!!!!  Awesome , huh?....told you
Just as a side note though this does not include the Specialty Series

Well thanks for stopping by
Hope you come back again
Crystal

P.S I have a couple seats left on Monday and Tuesday Aug 8&9th....email me to save you a seat if you have not already.

1 comment: