About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Convention Inspired Pop-Up card


Good Friday Afternoon!!!

Can you believe it, because I cannot....LOL  I have a post two days in a row...I know WOW

So with this card I did it in a class in July and then because some ladies that did not come to that one were able to come in August I just repeated since it was new to all of them and I was 100% inspired by Shalae and Shelli's demo at convention.  I know that any of you that had been there, theirs was an over the top WOW and well mine is not as wowwy but the ladies all loved it all the same and were inspired to be able to add to it on their own (class it just would have been too long when there was 3 more cards to be made).
I did change it up in so many ways as it is not a birthday gift card holder, I did mine as a 5x5 card, made it a belly band to keep it closed, used flowers instead of the bright HBirthday colours the demos used as it was for a child, and I left mine open to be what I thought would be a great get well or thinking of you card.
Back to the how you could take it to the next step would be that you could do a couple more pop outs with butterflies or a flower that fell out of the pot etc, etc....
So I hope you liked my card today and found it inspiring in some way

Happy Stamping
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment