About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Easy Events...."for baby"


Good Saturday Evening to you all.

So how small of a world is it when your husband's family has a family that are close friends since he was little.  Then he gets married and his wife tries to starts a business and goes to some wonderful ladies house for a workshop and guess what..... her son is dating the daughter to this family that has been my husband families friend how small of a world is this.  Well to make this short story long... they have gotten married last summer and they are now expecting their first child...so here is one my first attempts at a baby card for the baby shower.  It is also one of the cards that we did at a current stamp camp...it is one of the easier ones we did, which it is always nice to have at least one or two of these so to keep class on schedule and then allow for a couple of complicated cards.

I hope you liked it and it was inspiring in some way for you
Happy Stamping
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment