About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Friday, August 19, 2011

I am in LOVE with making the Pop Up cards

                                     
Hello there my friends,

I am so excited about this card.  My girlfriend called me wanting to know if I would make her three cards larger than the standard size since all of them were going to be hand delivering them.

The first one she wanted is this one, we have a mutual aquaintance that on her wedding day last year got really sick and had to leave fairly quickly after the meal so there is going to be a little wing-ding of something for them this year on their first anniversary.

Okay so here is some of the info you are likely wanting to know

The front uses dsp from Timelss Portrait, Cherry Cobbler 1 1/4 grosgrain and NEW quilted satin (from the Holiday Mini) and the most lovely set called Feild Flowers

The inside the whole bride was made using the heart punch I am sure if you are visiting my blog you are a blog hopper kind of person and I got the idea from many different blogs out there certainly not thought up on my own...smile her bottom half was run throught the embossing folder called Elegant lines then rhinestone gems were added sparatically and our new Dazzling glitter glue stuff that is as well new in the holiday mini to give it some shine and then the pearls all along the neckline. 

The groom I found rather hard but he too is made on top out of a heart punch.

I really enjoyed making this card and I hope you found something inspiring

Until tomorrow (yes I have another)
Happy Stamping
Crystal 

No comments:

Post a Comment