About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Medallion Thank You


Good Sunday Afternoon

I know I was supposed to have done this yesterday but my mom and dad had gotten tickets to take our family and my brother and his wife to Toronto for dinner at Midevil Times.  Talk about some excited kids, we did not tell them where their Nana & Papa were taking them but they were so pleastantly surprised.

Anyways about the card I had gotten a couple swaps from convention and have seen it done a few times since then on some blogs I have been known to stalk...smile.  I though had not put my first order in from the new catalogue until I got back from convention so for one of m classes I had not yet recieved the Hello Doily stamp so I used the Medallion background and took it from there.  It is hard to tell but the green layer in the center of the medallion is our 2 3/8 scallop circle and has rhinestones on every other bump.

I really enjoyed the simolicity of this card and yet being able to use so many different accessories was lovely.

Well thanks so much for stopping by and until next time
Happy Stamping
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment