About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sorry for my disappearance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 I have no excuse other than that we got home from Florida Thursday evening, I have a class on Monday that I just nicely finished making the cards  ( cutting close aren't I...smile)  I seemed to have lost my mojo in the travel and needed to get out the catalogue for some inspiration, etc.   Then while we were gone My father got really sick and has been giving us a bit of a scare lately and then I had an order for a couple of 40th anniversary cards and well the next thing I knew it is Sunday .   Oh and did I tell you all that I hate my camera, until we get ourselves a new one I have to have  pictures taken uploaded to my hubby's computer and then he burns them onto a cd that I can then upload onto my computer....now I know you are all thinking why not just use his....well because there are somethings this lady does not like to share and that is computers, his is all different from mine and honestly it is faster for him to burn and give me the cd....pathetic I know but hey we all have something about us that is weird .....right???!!!!! ....LOL

Well to get to my point I have gotten some cards now made up to show you but we also are in the process of getting me our Florida trip pictures so I can make the kids each a book with my MDS about what was hightlights for them from the trip......so please bear with me and I should have one to show you a little later today if not first thing in the morning.

In the meantime have a great rest of the day AND
Happy Stamping...( I have been)
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment