About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

AND THE NEXT SET OF WINNERS ARE.......

Well yet again it must have seemed that I went into hiding but in all actuallity we just lost our internet for a day and a half, I have been busy cleaning house, packing for Florida, preparing for the last two classes I have this week BUT I have taken the time to have my daughter draw the three names.  As I had mentioned last week I was unable to get to the Home & Rec show this year but I was going to do a draw for each day anyways for the customers that have bought from me in the last couple of years.

So with no further delay......

#1 Winner of the Lvl 2 Hostess set  Slice of Life goes to .....Donna Moore

#2 Winner of the Lvl 2 Hostess set  Apple Blossomsgoes to.....Aldora Kitching

#3 Winner of the Lvl 1 Hostess set Silhouette Sentiments goes to ....Manuella Kitching

Congratulations ladies, I will do my best to get these out to you before I leave.

Until Tomorrow as I have few cards to show you that have not been uploaded yet.
Happy Stamping
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment