About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Here is the 2nd card as I promised


Good Saturday Afternoon

Yep I blame it on Corrine Sommerville the grey sky, wet snow and cold weather it is all her fault.....sorry Roxy :)
Really lets be honest it is no ones fault but I am sooooo ready for the green grass, leaves on the trees and all the humidity that summer brings just to get away from this gloomy weather.

On a happy note though here is the second card that I was telling you about yesterday....not to sound braggish but I am really happy with the turnout of this card, I still find that I struggle to make the cards bigger than the average size.  I don't want to have to much open space but also do not want to over accessorise so I hope you all like this card as much as I do and find some inspiration from it in some way.

I tend to forget to add supplies used so since I am thinking of it here they are:
STAMPS: Easter Blessings
INKS: Basic Grey
PAPER: Pretty in Pink, Newsprint DSP, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Vellum paper
ACCESSORIES: Pearls, Flower punch from the Itty Bitty Pack, Scallop edge punch, rosettes (coloured with the P in Pink marker) P in Pink Satin Ribbon, Vintage Wallpaper EF, AND the BIG SHOT....you just have to have one of these.

Well that is it for all.....I may be back later with my Friday mash up card a little later
In the meantime
Happy Stamping
Crystal

1 comment: