About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Friday, March 18, 2011

A card for an upcoming camp and workshop


This is a complete case of  card from Stampin Connection  Eileen LeFevre I mean I changed a little but very little.  I loved the freshness and springy feeling of it. 7

Well it is Friday of March break, the week went by quite quickly and we did nothing overly exciting as it was not a good week for some of the families that have kids the same age as mine.  You know what theough really there is no reson for them to be on the go all the time just because it is a break from school....also since we will be leaving for Florida in another couple weeks they will have all their fun then....smile

Our fun plans for the day is getting groceries and vacuuming...wohoo do I know how to have fun or what!!!! Maybe I will get to have my own kind of fun in the form of stamping a little later....hee,hee

In the meantime hope you all have a fantastic day
Happy Stamping
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty colors! Following you through SC. I'm #380. Come by for a visit.
    cardsandmorebysheri.blogspot.com
    Happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete