About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Monday, March 14, 2011

My mojo got rejuvinated at Mojo Monday #182


MONDAY!!!!!! The first day of March Break and my kids have already been at it..ahhhhhggggg...LOL

Actually they have been no different than any other day...it is the love/hate relationship that most siblings have, however I do not remember it too much with my own brother but I am sure he remembers it different...smile
Also they cannot be that bad if I was able to go to my beloved craft room (that is under some major purging ( three arbage bags worth), rearranging and soon to be construction...love having a handy hubby)

Okay so I have so many thoughts going through my brain lately that it is been getting a little oerwhelmed that I needed some help SOOOOO I have gone onto the almost forgotten about site Splitcoaststampers and printed off a bunch...and I mean a bunch of old sketches
, because well I know the papers I want to use and usually the stamp I want to use but then I come to a halt so I printed of the sketches to give me a starter and I just build on it from there, sometimes the outcome looks nothing like the sketch that gets me started...LOL

Now today I thought hey why not do a MOJO Monday sketch , and so I did if you want to see it just go here:  http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/  you will see the challenge, the teams cards and then anyone else that wanted to post their project is below....FUN huh?!!!!!

So I hope you liked it, again I pulled out a set I have not played with for awhile as it was feeling a little neglected....kind of like that little salt shaker from the Uncle Bens commercials..my kids are so sad over that commercial and are so happy that pepper is putting up signs to try and find his friend...LOL  kids are very funny!!!!!  Now that I have gotten way off topic I am going to let you all go, hope you found some inspiration from my card in some way and thanks for stopping by....come back anytime\

Happy Stamping
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. I totally LOVE your card. It is so classy and elegant. The pearls are such a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Crystal! Love what you did with the sketch :) Aren't they great for getting your mojo movin' :) How's your march break going so far?

    ReplyDelete