About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Countryside....last couple of days to get it!!!!!!


Happy Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW we are having the most peculiar spring ever with tons of rain, I know I should not complain as there are places in the world that would just love to have even just a little bit and here I am complaining
All the same I would really enjoy a sunny warm beautiful day...anytime now.....whatever

Okay so I have been very bad at posting regularily and I promise this is going to stop...things are settling down around here, my father who is only a young 61 has been giving us all a few scares but he seems to be on the mend and I feel more relaxed with him feeling more relaxed so I look forward to getting into my beloved scraproom and creating again.

I am excited to be able to go to a craft fair very soon sooooo I have tons of ideas going through my head ( doesn't help that I just looked over all of my BFF and fellow stampin up demo and well lets just say WOW) anyways June is going to come very quickly so I need to get my butt in gear.

First though I need to get some sleep as I have an early morning at school to make some fruit kabobs for the snack program.

Good night and happy stamping
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Awww....sweet country...beautifully done! Hope your dad is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete