About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

ANOTHER APRIL SPECIAL CARD


Happy Thursday to you all

Happy because we get to have kids home and hubby home for an extra couple days.  Kids and I will be having a little campout in the basement with movies, monday we will be getting together with my BFF who just happens to be the mother of my kids friends as well.  We have not gotten together for almost a month now so it will be great to see them all.

So if you have not heard of this awesome special for April you have got to go and check it out otherwise you will have to wait until July to be able to get this paper and stamp set .... however you could have it now you are free to order them Stamp set and DSP after a $25.00 order.  Can I just ssay the paper all on its own is absolutely stunning

Anyways this is one of the 4 four cards that a group of us made on Monday at my class.

Hope you  like it and I will hopefully be back throughout the weekend, in the meantime
Happy Stamping
Crystal

1 comment: