About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Two are missing but here are three of them!!!!!

So did you understand the title...not likely I know but let me explain.

I have a group of 4 ladies that are part of a club they come every three months and spend a set amount and then they all draw a month and they are the hostess for the month and reap those rewards.

Well for awhile now I have given them homework, I get a sketch challenge from SCS and then I give them some cardstock and DSP, from there they choose what accessories, stamps, etc that they want to use.  So I took a picture of three of them including mine and for some reason my camera is not loading one of them and one of the ladies was unable to make it so I will get another picture of the one not loading and the lady who was not there, I will get a picture of hers at a later time and I will post them at a later date in the meantime here are the three I do have.

I am always so amaed how we all use some items that are similar but the actual outcome is so different...I LOVE IT, it is such a personal craft and really shows our personalities.

So with no further delay here they are:
                                   This one is mine using the Baby Blossoms from mini


                                       This one is Gloria's (she is a new demo...smile)


                                              This one is Loretta's....so cute!!!!!

So I hope you enjoyed them the one I took a picture of that will not upload uses the Curvy Verses set and she made a really cute flower with the 5 petal punch.   The other two will get on here when I get them back to get pictures.
Now was it not fun to see how everyone took the layout and the paper and changed them all up and made them their own...I LOVE IT!!!!!!   This is such an awesome craft.

Any  of you that think you would like to be part of a club let me know you are interested and we will see what we can do to make that happen.
IF you think you would like to join my team and become a demonstrator and make some extra cash, save on your purchases NOW IS THE TIME...let me tell you why:

It is 15% off right now first of all,  secondly you get an added on package for FREE (totalling 50.00+) AND because it is Sale-A-Bration time you (and I ) get an extra free stamp of your choice form either the mini or the current Idea Book and Catalogue (up to $63.95 value).   SO if that is not enough incentive I do not know what is!!!!!
If you have any further questions or concerns about joining or anything else for that matter feel free to contact me anytime by emial or phone

Hope you have a great rest of the day
Happy Stamping
Crystal

Oh and another sneak peek of Stamp a Stack coming tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. Very cute cards! I really like how different they all are using the same lay out. TFS. yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete