About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Are you interested in a Sneak Peek of the Stamp a Stack Projects?????

HELLO!!!!!!......I have been MIA but for no other reason other than I have been very busy with some workshops and the prepping for them.

I should follow other demos example and make them the same BUT I must have a short attention span becuause I just can't do it I need to make them different to keep myself entertained...smile.
I guess I know who my kids got it from....giggle

So back to the short attention span well I blieve that it must be linked to my not being patient....so that is why you are getting a sneak peek of one of the cards we will be making at the First Ever Stamp-a-Stack being put on by another dem and myself.  You will get two of this card because we are making 5 different cards and two of each of the 5.

There are to options for this stamp a stack.
#1 Pay $25 and go home with th 10 cards and matching envelopes...this is great for beginnersas most of you are not sure if you are going to get hooked (hee, hee little do YOU know)

#2 Pay $40. and you go home with the 10 cards and matching envelopes BUT you also get to take home the Artistic Etchings set that we are using on all the cards that day.

You need to bring nothing as we are going to supply all the necessities to make them and we will also supply you with a lunch.

It starts at 11:00am and ending time will entirely depend on how many people come.

RSVP is needed by Thursday Feb 10th  so we can have a final head count.

Well that is all for today, I sure hope you like it and if you are in the London to Hamilton area be sure to contact me by leaving a comment or emailing me at www.crancourt@execulink.com

2 comments:

  1. That is a very cute card, and your first stamp a stack sounds exciting. I can't wait to hear about it and see pictures. TFS. yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, as all your are! Wish I could come to your SAS. Thanks for sharing your card!

    ReplyDelete