About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Friday, February 25, 2011

A Farwell Card


Well we are having a going away party for a young family from our congergation.  The fathers job has relocated him and they are moving away from our little country farming town of Tillsonburg, Ontario to ...you'll never guess.....Yellowknife, Northwest Territories.  Talk about a shock to his family and what a lifestyle change it will bring.  (Personally you could not pay me to go there).

It is not very often that I make a card this big but since the whole congergation is going to want to sign it so I needed bigger than the standard size card.

Well I am off to bed as I have my first ever Stamp-a-Stack tomorrow morning, I will try to remember to take pictures and post them tomorrow and tell you all about it.

Happy Stamping
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card crystal. Yowza what a move! I really like the idea of the whole cong. Signing it, it'll touch their hearts I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was gorgeous in real life....great work.

    ReplyDelete