About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Nature Walk


Good Morning and Happy Sunday to you all!!!!

Well I know I already have a card on here that is extremely similar to this one in the sese that it is the same exact layout ad technique but it is all new colours and DSP.

 I have found with this journey on the Stampin Up road that I have a very short attention span.  I try to make the same cards for all the differet fuctios I have in a month and well after only the second time I fid I do not want to make it i the same colours or same stamp set for that matter.

Well this is a bit of a short post but I have company coming over tomorrow for diner and I have a house to get cleaned and  some dessert started so there is less tomorrow.

Have a great day
Happy Stamping
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I think this is a great set. I'm your newest follower via the SC discussion. I'm #344 on the list. Thanks for sharing.
    Carrie Sampsel
    www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really pretty card. TFS!! yoanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal,
    Lovely card! I am passing the Stylish Blogger Award to you! Visit my blog for the details.
    Tonya
    http://stampnslice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete