About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

HUMMMMM????.....Windowpanes


So it is Tuesday and I feel like it should be Friday....WOW!!!

You would almost think that I had been going all day yesterday BUT in reality all I did was laze around all morning go to the school to be a part of my daughter class....which I so love doing the JK/SK students in her class are just too sweet.  Her teacher as well is such a beautiful person....I hope she gets her again next year :) 

Now about this card IF any of you viewing this card have any suggestions as to what is wrong please do not be afraid to tell me. It is the first time using the new windowpanes from the Occassion mini and I see other demos and talented women using it and they look awesome BUT mine well it is just not screaming ..GORGEOUS to me.  If you are to nice to leave a truthful comment feel free to email me what I am doing wrong ( www.crancourt@execulink.com

2 comments:

  1. I love the layout! The only constructive loving suggestion I would make would be to maybe have stamped the image behind the window pane in a bit darker color. But that being said...I still the card is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! That's a fantastic design :)

    ReplyDelete