About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy Wedding Day to Me


Happy Saturday to you all!!!!!!!!!

Well 11 years ago today my hubby and I said our vows in front of friends and family and started our lives together as husband and wife.  Now I am not going to say that we are the perfect couple but I will say that I would not change anything, nor would I pick anyone but him.

So as much as I would love to show you the card that I made for him...well having been sick the last few days I have not gotten his made....I know I am bad, and well to make it even worse this card that I am showing you today well guess what?   YEP my sweetie while I was out one day sneeked into my room and made me an Anniversary card, he even decorated the inside (which I am not going to show you).  If you are wondering what the lace bows are on the top well he even made me a pocket and put in three individual coupons.   Now do you see why he could never be replaced...smile.

So here I am the crafty one, the one that love creating cards, and he is the one that this morning wakes up hands over his handcrafted card and got nothing in return ( well a kiss but no card...LOL)

So I hope he was able to inspire you .... he certainly has me in so many ways

Happy Stamping
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. RICHARD, I must say...I am TOTALLY IMPRESSED!!!
    What an awesome, loving, thoughtful thing to do....love your card....creative talent must run in the family...

    ReplyDelete