About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Simpicity is Grand



Good Morning and Happy Thursday!!!!!!

I am so enjoying my morning it is quiet and it is the first time all week that I am not running here and there, whether it be an appointment, volunteering at the school etc.  I truly do appreciate you moms out there that work outside of the home on top of just being a mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited that I will be having a brown truck delivery later on this afternoon I have all kind of ideas going through my head and wish I was a morning delivery....giggle. 

Okay, about the card when I have a camp I like to make sure that I have at least one really easy card just incase there is someone that comes that is just starting out so this card is again from one of the camps in September.  We made a box with four cards all made with the Woodland Park DP.  We used the markers for this card too show the simplicity of them.

Stamps:  Plant Hope

Paper: Woodland Park DP, Early Espresso, Garden Green

Ink: Early Espresso and Garn Green Markers

Accessories:  Espresso Satin Ribbon, Garden Green Brads (Regals)

Sure hope you liked it and have a great day

Happy Stamping
Crystal

3 comments:

  1. I like simplicity now and then. Beautiful card Crystal...i really like the stripe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paper is gorgous.....what a beautiful CAS card. PS...Your blog is looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the dsp. Really enjoy the colors (green is my favorite). I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection.

    ReplyDelete