About Me

My photo
Hi there, thank you for stopping by. I am a Canadian Stampin Up demonstrator who loves what she does. I so enjoy being able to share different ideas and techniques to others and seeing the looks on the faces of those that think they will never be able to do it, you all know who you are. I am married to lovely man that just smiles at my stamping addiction, two great kids that I just could not imagine having as a part of my life....not that they are perfect...smile!!!!! I do have a furry little girl too that is just to sweet for words. Now you know a little about me I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back anytime. Happy Stamping!!!!!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

This is for you Kathy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Sunday Afternoon!!!!

Okay I am going to have two posts for you today....this one is for Kathy who informed me yesterday at a class that she checks me out everyday and well I have not been very loyal to my blog.  To be honest I was considering whether this is something I wanted to continue with....Stamping Up.
Our family as I have talked about before has been having a hard time lately with illnesses and my heart was just not into stamping, it was a REAL effort to get back into the craft room.  It used to be that stamping was my go to therapy but it wasn't doing it for me this time.
However even though my father will never be cured he has started feeling better....his massive blood clots are still large and he is still on meds to shrink them so that they will desolve, and he is not totally out of the danger but he is supposed to start pushing himself a little to try and build up his breathing and strength again. 
He says he is even feeling better, so when my girlfriend (BFF) aksed me to come and do a class at her home for her friends and past customers I said sure and even though I felt like I was a new stamper all over again it felt good to hold that rubber in my hand and even had some uninked stamps meet with some inks and all was good....felt like riding a bike all over again it all came back....although Stampin Up makes it pretty easy with their beautiful Designer papers which is always my inspiration.

Okay so now that I have rambled on about the card above I was in a swap as I said in a previous post that was focusing on the items from  the Occassion mini and one of the cards I recieved back was very similar to this card I had made a few changes but it was someone elses card that was the inspiration ( I will post her info once I find the original card)

Thanks for stopping by
and thank you Kathy for sticking by me and my uneventful blog!!!!....smile
Until later
Happy Stamping
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Crystal!!!!!You are too good to stop blogging and that is why I came to class....because I love your cards.I understand life gets in the way...but am glad your Father is feeling better....keep on trucking....or should I say bussing.Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your dad is feeling a bit better :)
    I know what you mean about life getting busy....
    Your card is beautiful...love the edgelit border...can't wait to get mine!

    ReplyDelete